Iceland's popularity is skyrocketing - exotic attractions such as hotsprings, arctic volcanoes, and breathtaking scenery are putting this country on the map. Eleven, as always, is taking the adventures to an entirely new level by inviting you to heli-ski Iceland's glaciers and fish some of the most premier beats in the world.
Your homebase for your adventures will be Deplar Farm, a native sheep farm turned luxe-lodge in Northern Iceland. And while you might be hesitant to leave the comforts of the Farm's saltwater lap-pool and cushy media room, we bet that our internationally certified guides and private helicopter will entice you with the promise of heliskiing from the glaciers' peaks all the way to the ocean or fishing for Arctic Char or Icelandic Salmon.
- 4 days/4 nights for 8 people at Deplar Farm - seasonal availability - ski season April - May and fishing season June - September
- Each stay includes
- Lodging for 8 people
- 4 king bedded suites
- Full guide service offering customized adventure itineraries specializing in but not limited to heli skiing, fly fishing…
- Includes 3 days of heli skiing or 3 days of heli fishing - includes all rod fees, beat fees - etc.
- Pre-trip planning with designated Eleven Experience Manager
- On-site Concierge Services
- World class cuisine with in-house chef
- Basic alcohol included
- Seasonal Retail giveaway item
- Organic Mini bar
- Airport Transfers
- Gear needed for activities
- 1 Full day of Photography
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- All stays are dependent on property availability
- Good for 2015
Learn more about Deplar Farm HERE!